Pocket Gamer Connects Mena 2019
November 2 - November 3
Leading mobile gaming industry conference, Pocket Gamer Connects, comes to Jordan for the first time! Around 800 delegates will gather for the two days in November to hear from 80 of the world’s leading authorities from the mobile gaming industry. Filling eight wall-to-wall conference tracks across both days, they will share their expert insight on everything from business basics, to investment ideas, influencer promotion and beyond.
Conference tracks for 2019 keep our audience at the cutting edge of the industry:
- Trade Trends: facts and figures from Jordan and beyond PLUS! Marvellous MENA: how the region’s game industry is performing
- The Business of Games 101: lessons on running a studio from around the world. How do you set up and maintain a company (or find a good job at one!)?
- Show Me the Money: funding is a crucial part of every business plan. Fortunately, there are more ways than ever to get support for your business…
- The Developer Toolkit: practical and technical talks on the likes of game design, games as a service, marketing and monetization
- Monetizer: make the most of mobile advertising, IAPS and other monetization opportunities in our new focused track
- The Growth Track: essential insight into user acquisition and retention techniques and how to grow your game
- Culture Club: what makes the perfect working environment? How can you attract the best staff? How can we build ethical companies?
- Influencer Update: how do people get to hear about your game? Discover the ups and downs of the online gaming influencer scene