Episode 10 of The Games PR Podcast is all about gaming events! What are they? Where are they? How can you make the most of them? All of these questions and more will be answered by Jack, Tom and James, who all have a wealth of experience on this exact topic.
From deciding which events are best suited to you and your needs to discussing what you can get up to at physical events such as GDC, Develop, and Gamescom, this episode of The Games PR Podcast is perfect for newcomers and event veterans alike!
- The biggest benefits to attending events
- What events are out there, and which are the best fit for you?
- When do you start planning?
- What do you actually do at an industry event?
- The importance of standing out!
Some of the resources mentioned in this episode include:
Looking for more great advice on the ins and outs of video games PR? Check out this helpful piece all about the importance of timing during a PR campaign. Or tune in to our podcast hub for more insightful discussions from our experienced team!