The 2020 season brings new club dynamics as players call the shots on both PC and mobile for the first time in Club Soccer Director series history
June 27 2019, Northampton, UK – The biggest transfer story of the summer broke today, as indie developer Go Play Games announced that its famed Club Soccer Director series is making its PC debut this August as Club Soccer Director 2020 PRO. This will take to the field alongside its longstanding mobile teammate, Club Soccer Director 2020.
Now in its third season, the multi-million downloaded series is top of the league for footballing immersion and business simulation in a winning partnership. Club Soccer Director 2020 remains the only football management game developed by a real football manager. Developer Jim Scott combines his 15+ years in football coaching with his 20+ years in the games industry.
Much more than being a football team management game, Club Soccer Director 2020 puts players in charge of the entire club. Players must become a winner in the boardroom, not just the dugout.
The whole philosophy of the club is in the player’s hands. How the team plays depends on which manager is hired, and how many fans fill the stadium is affected by the price set for tickets. Here, negotiating commercial deals and selling stadium naming rights are as important as signing new stars in the transfer window.
This season players can choose between enjoying the game at home or away as, for the first time ever, the series comes to PC alongside the mobile version. Club Soccer Director 2020 PRO on PC will be on sale in the leadup to its release on Steam, giving players a chance to score a 15% discount. Club Soccer Director on mobile remains free to play.
- New highlights system during the match to enjoy all the goals and key moments
- Fully upgradeable 3D rendered stadiums, facilities and academies
- A comprehensive database of 30,000 players and staff, with unique traits and attributes
- 820 playable clubs in 38 different leagues across 14 countries
- New season data for 2019/20, with all the latest signings and league changes
- Or create a club from scratch, complete with your own stadium name and kit design
- Overhauled negotiations, with agent moods affecting the outcomes of contract talks
- Live-action statistics engine processes over 1000 decisions per game
More features are set to be announced throughout the pre-season. These will lead up to the full release of the most comprehensive edition of the footballing management and business simulator yet.
Warm up for all the latest news on the game by scouting Club Soccer Director’s social channels:
About Go Play Games
Go Play Games is a publisher and distributor of sports and football games and is the developer of the successful Club Soccer Director series.
The team at Go Play Games have been developing and publishing video games since 1989 and have many years’ experience in publishing and developing games from home computers, consoles and mobile platforms.