We helped Parity Games with announcing their Icelandic-foklore themed Island of Winds for Steam
Parity Games enlisted our help to raise the profile of their upcoming story-driven adventure game, Island of Winds. Transporting players back to 17th century Iceland, the game’s non-violent-focused conflict resolution mechanic gave us plenty of unique angles to approach the media with.
We also made use of the game’s Icelandic setting, as well as eye-catching visual design, to hook journalists during our outreach. This was supported by a plethora of visual and written assets that explained the inspiration behind the game.
Project: Island of Winds
Client: Parity Games
What We Did: Icelandic developer Parity Games asked us to help announce their upcoming adventure game Island of Winds
What we did
- Drafted a high-quality launch press release that clearly highlighted the key points of the game in an engaging way.
- Extensive research into building bespoke media lists with journalists and influencers who would be most interested in the game.
- Approached Edge Magazine and secured an exclusive preview of the game
- We secured 58 pieces of coverage. These were viewed more than 1.3M times by an audience of over 160m.
- Managed to lock in an exclusive early access preview to Edge Magazine